Can't use glue? Elastic string won't do? Then you gotta go with putty! Clowns who use this method of adhering their clown nose to their face really really like the properties, but it does take a little getting used to the first time you try it.
How to Use
- Start with a clean clown nose and clean skin.
- Pull a small bit (size of chickpea) of putty off ball.
- Knead between fingers until quite sticky (approx. 20 seconds)
- Place putty inside clown nose bridge near the top and work it down the edge and side of nose.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 until your nose fits like a glove or a nose!