Mehron’s Color Cups are the perfect little pots of richly-pigmented greasepaint for your clown face. They are the same greasepaint as in the big tubs and the pencils, so they are formulated to blend well with one another.
- White is the same famous Mehron Clown White original formula.
- Red is a bright cherry red for nose, lips, pips, and cheeks.
- Blue is a vibrant color perfect for outlines. Blend with White for a highlight on the eyelids.
- Black is a true black for outlines.
- Monster Grey is the nicest color we've found for Tramp or Hobo clown stubble or "5 o'clock shadow". Not as harsh-looking as the black greasepaint. Apply with a Stipple Sponge.
- For easy and smooth application, warm clown makeup in the palm of the hand before dabbing onto the skin. Apply with fingertips using a “patting” technique to eliminate streaking.
- After applying, dust your face liberally with Colorset Powder to set the grease (makes it dry), and brush off excess.
- To wash off, first reliquify with Makeup Remover, wipe off grease, then wash with soap and warm water.
Mehron Color Cups